Job ref: BC001
Got a nack for DJing? Production? Know your way round a mixing desk and fancy teaching your skills to others? Thinking about a career in music or working with vulnerable young people / adults?
Bee Creative are looking for volunteers to work alongside our professionals in delivering workshops and training to young people and adults throughout Greater Manchester.
- Experience using music technology and/or digital media in a semi-professional capacity
- Knowledge of the relevant creative industry (Eg music)
- Greater Manchester based
- Experience teaching, training or working with young people
- Professional experience in the relevant creative sector
- Currently seeking education, employment or training
NOTE: All applicants will be subject to a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check [Previously CRB]
This is a volunteer role
Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining why you are suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the relevant job reference. Job ref: BC001